I was feeling better on Sunday and we did paint the kitchen.
I know. You're all saying, "Painting? Did she say they were painting?" Yes. With all this getting ready for the holidays, we decided to paint the entire main floor: living room, dining room, foyer, stairwell, downstairs hall, and kitchen.
The kitchen is painted, just a few touch ups here and there to do. So now moving on to the dining room this week. And yes, I'll take some photos of the finished paint jobs and post them for you.
I might even take some pics of the kids too.
Oh yes! Did I mention, we're trying to get all the painting done before the Halloween party on the 25th of this month?????
Nuts I know.
Love,
Cindy
1 comment:
Cindy, you are going to wear yourself out! I hope you stay well since it sounds like you are terribly busy. Good luck with the painting!
Post a Comment