Huh....Didn't realize it had been a full week since I blogged. Where did the week go? Let's see....painting again for the most of the weekend. Neighborhood block party on Sunday....and still trying to get everything organized for this weekend's Halloween party.
New on the Sinars front:
Duncan--He had an interesting conversation today. Not with me, but with the booboo on his hand. We were driving along:
Duncan: mmummble.....booboo.
Me: Oh, does your booboo hurt again?
Duncan: No mom! I talk to my booboo.
(Okay.....)
Duncan (to booboo): Yes booboo! mummmble.....go in the street!
Duncan (for booboo, high pitched voice): but I don't wanna go in the street.
Duncan (to booboo): Yes! Go in the street!
Duncan (for booboo): okay.
Guess he was tired of having booboos on his hand. He also started pedaling his tricycle on Sunday. I'll try to get pictures of that later this week, for those interested grandparents out there.
Claudia--Still loving preschool and dance. She is SO looking forward to the Halloween party. I have little metal pails for her to decorate, etc.
Now I just need to plan a menu.....
No comments:
Post a Comment