Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Missing tooth

Well it finally happened. Claudia lost her first tooth. Total surprise to us. On Friday she was complaining about her teeth hurting when she was eating. I finally checked it out and found a bottom front tooth loose (just to her right side). I figured as little as it was wiggling it would take weeks to come out.

Boy was I wrong. Today she and Duncan were playing, waiting for some friends to come over for a playdate. Suddenly I hear, "Uhh...Mom? I think my tooth came out." And there in her palm was her little tooth. She was completely freaked out about the bleeding though. HaHa!

So tonight we're putting the tooth in a little container under her pillow. And I realize I've been completely oblivious, what is the going rate for teeth these days??? I guess we'll put a dollar in and see how she likes that.

:)

Love,
Cindy

No comments: