So here are some photos of the kids' last day of swim lessons. Duncan's class is first, the Starfish class, Claudia's class, the Seahorses, meet after that. Both take place in the shallow therapy pool (2ft 4 in to 4 ft). Unfortunately my batteries died shortly after Claudia's class started. So no pictures of the jumping they do or the game at the end of class.
Here's the game the starfish class plays, There's a Mouse in the House. 2 kids are in the center and they have to swim under people's arms to get out of the house.

This picture is what Duncan does with 90% of his waiting for his turn time. That's him under the water.

This picture contains 2 of the teachers, Tyler and Victoria. The third, Margo, mostly worked with other kids. Here's Victoria trying to get Duncan to relax for a back float. Yeah, good luck with that!

Here's Victoria taking Duncan out for some freestyle across the pool.

The boy has no fear. He jumps all out.


Claudia's teachers are Victoria (the same as for Duncan's class) and David. Here's Victoria pulling a kickboard to get Claudia to work on her kick and breathing.

Here's David helping Claudia practice her backstroke.
Love,
1 comment:
I really enjoyed those pics and descriptions. I am so amazed at Duncan, how he seems to love and be at ease in the water. By the way, in the first pic of him with the goggles on, if I didn't know it was Duncan, and someone just showed it to me, I would have guessed it was a picture of Eli.
I would be so nervous at Duncan being under the water. You know, Eli always was under water when he was younger, and I didn't like it then either. ha ha.
XXXX OOOOOO Love you all.
Post a Comment