Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

I apologize. I was a basketcase this morning. I was so busy the entire morning trying not to give into my nausea, that I forgot to take first day pictures. A friend took one of Claudia with her teacher at the school for me. I'll try to take one this afternoon when she gets home, hopefully it will be sunny then.

So far I've managed to squelch the tears. But it's a long day so there's still plenty of time before I pick her up.

Here's a couple of my favorite pictures of Claudia, I was going through them recently to give 2 to her teacher for their photo album.







Love,

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey! I finally had to reset my password. I "should" remember it this time! We have the same haircut and I also have that J.Jill onion skin shirt - from onsale woohoo!! Go Horns!! :) It should be a good game!