Duncan has become obsessed with our new game Super Mario Galaxy on the wii. He can't play it; it's much too difficult for either one of our kids, though I think Claudia could manage it with some effort. So Dan plays Mario while Claudia *helps* with controller number 2 by collecting stars and helping with super jumps. So Duncan just watches. But Duncan talks about this game nonstop. Dan even started playing it with them in real life (not the game on wii; they all play different characters and act out parts of the game in the living room). And Duncan is showing obsession tendencies with outer space now. I have to find some books and things for him about astronomy and see if this passion continues. I am woefully ignorant when it comes to astronomy. I didn't even realize Pluto was no longer considered a planet.
On to more interesting things, yes Grandma Sinars, we're getting to the pictures now. More pictures of the days while the Grandparents and Omi were visiting.
The Aquarium is one of Duncan's favorite places. He loves it. So we had to go there, it was very cold after all!
We sat next to the large shark tank while eating and there were these 2 fish that kept coming by and they would stop and just STARE at Duncan. This was the best pic I got of it, the next pic was one Dan took with Grandma Sinars' camera.
Claudia is quite the budding artist, here's the lunch time drawings to prove it. See the turtle?
Grandma taught Claudia how to play Skipbo while she was here. Claudia caught on quite quickly. But then her dad and her Grandmother are both card sharks, so I guess it's in the genes.
And a common pastime with Duncan was crashing cars in the foyer on the tile floor. Even Grandpa got in on the action.
More fun times at the park:


And I took Grandma Sinars and Omi to a local tea place, the St. James Tea Room for dinner on Friday, the 26th. I think they both liked it.
1 comment:
Yes Cindy, Omi and I had a really really nice time at the tea place with you. It was quite special, and thank you sooo much for taking us there.
We enjoyed our visit with all of you so very much. It was such fun and lots of happy memories. Miss you.
XXX OOO
Post a Comment