I need to find an easier way to blog. LOL But here I am posting pics from the Halloween Party from Saturday.
This is the flower arrangement that Claudia and I made for Halloween/Thanksgiving. She had a lot of fun picking out all the artificial flowers at Hobby Lobby. Then it was my job to incorporate as many as possible into the arrangement. :)
The kids playing around before everyone arrived. Notice the bunny slippers on ninja Claudia? HeeHee.
The spread. In addition to this table of food there were 3 slow cookers on the kitchen bar containing "ghoulash", "eyeball soup" (tomato soup with tortellinis), and "bloody finger sausages" (lil smokies in a cherry and pineapple sauce).
The following photos are just before trick-or-treating on Halloween night. Claudia carved the Lumpy the Heffalump pumpkin, Dan decorated the other two in this first photo with paint and pipe cleaners.
Below is Duncan's pumpkin painted with 4 eyes and mouth.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Hopefully I'll be back more often. ;)
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment