Well, I don't have any photos today. And I did not intend to let so many days go by without blogging!
But it looks like we are finally going to get started on enclosing our little deck to make it into a school room. :) I'm so happy! We signed and paid the deposit for the work today. They expect to start work the week after Thanksgiving and have it finished before Christmas! Yay! I can use the Christmas break to move all of the school stuff into the new room.
Also very exciting is that Dan's parents and grandmother will be visiting for Thanksgiving. The kids keep asking me, "How many more days until Grandma, Grandpa and Omi get here??" LOL. Obviously they are looking forward to this visit!
Oh, and I missed blogging about Duncan's 6th Birthday. I'll see about getting some photos up this weekend. His party was at Chuck E Cheese last Sunday and they all had a blast!
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment