Today was the last day and the kids sang songs etc. before an ice cream sandwich social. Here are some of my favorite pics and video.
But it has been a very busy week. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Of course, Claudia is expecting to do some puzzle pieces this weekend, so it may not be as relaxing as I would like. The puzzle pieces are blank and fairly large (about 3x3 inches each). We have two puzzles and gave 1/2 of the pieces from each puzzle to a friend to do. Claudia will decorate the other pieces. When we are finished each girl should have a puzzle decorated half by her and half by her friend. It will certainly be a trial of my patience. Or rather it should be a trial of my letting go of control and letting her do whatever she wants to do. We'll see.
Okay, for whatever reason, I don't think the videos are uploading, I'll have to try again later. The next 2 weeks both of the kids have swim lessons (unfortunately for me not at the same time). I'm sure I'll have plenty of new stories relating to Duncan's first swim lessons.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment