Saturday, July 11, 2009

Claudia's New Room

So the new bed is here and everything I think is now arranged. Of course, it may all change over the next couple of weeks as Claudia gets used to it. Here are some pictures. Her room color is a very pale purple. It's kind of hard to see in the pictures.

The bed is actually a vintage white finish (called glacier). So it isn't a stark white, but it isn't yellow as it appears in some of the pictures as well.


Claudia loves this lamp. Dan actually found it at a Target. You can't see it in the pictures but each shade is a different color from white to bright pink and even a purple. It casts a rather pink tint to the room. The picture of Tinkerbell in the background was a 3d poster we found at Wal-Mart. Claudia is entranced by the 3d part of it.


Duncan posing at the top of the ladder. I loved how he lifted his foot up. :)


This is the light switch cover that Claudia and I made together. The pieces for the Tinkerbell were cut with my cricut and adhered with glue. Claudia added the glitter to her wings. I then stamped Claudia's name with dark purple ink. After it had all dried, I covered it with modge podge to make it more washable.


Claudia and Duncan posing on the ladder.


In this picture Claudia reminds me a LOT of my little sister Samantha. :)


Love,

No comments: