Wednesday, February 23, 2011

And life happens...

I did not intend to take another break like that. But two things happened. One, life got busy again. And two, the kids discovered Webkinz. As a result of number 2, my laptop is also prime play toy during the afternoon hours of 3 and 5. I do have some photos to post hopefully tomorrow once I download them from the camera.

Let me just say that we've been talking about Sumerians, the Epic of Gilgamesh, the tower of Babel, and more recently early Egyptians. In history that is. We made Teddy into a mummy, but Duncan absolutely refused to give permission for Sharkie Shark or Dino to be made into a mummy. Even after he saw that Teddy was fine once the toilet paper was removed. Okay Duncan. Then we made pyramids out of sugar cubes and vanilla frosting. I put an end to the eating of the pyramids after a handful of sugar cubes; I didn't want either one heading off to the ER because of a sugar overload. Of course, the kids are bouncing off the walls at this point.

Anyone want two very hyper kids????? :)

Love,

No comments: