Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Here are the Halloween pictures. Both Claudia and Duncan got to dress up for school on Friday and had a parade.





























The 2 year old class sang Jesus Loves Me for the preschool class.
















Here's the trio just before going out trick or treating.



















And here's the loot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cindy! First off, I simply can't remember if I posted a comment last time. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it. I am fairly new to the blog world. Anyway - thank you for inviting me. This is my second visit, and it is so nice to see your digipix and regular comments! The kiddos have really changed - grown and matured soooo much! They looked adorable in the costumes, and I am impressed with the pumkin carving. How did you do that?! Your blog is great! Gotta get to bed..... Cindy

Unknown said...

The kids, and Dan, look really excited about all the candy. It sounds like everyone had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Cindy
Your little angels look ADORABLE!!!! Love the costumes. Looks like everyone had a good time.