I never imagined I would have so much trouble importing my photos into iphoto. Such is life. Now that I understand what is happening, I'm leaving it be and just dealing with the most recent photos. I hope to have those in and uploaded sometime later today or tomorrow.
Took the kids to the park this afternoon. Duncan was quite the hit with the high school girls. Yeah, the HIGH SCHOOL girls.
Claudia drew me a picture this morning:
Me: How nice. I can see this is a heart, but what is the rest of the drawing?
Claudia: Steam from the toilet.
Me: That's steam from a toilet?
Claudia: Yeah, see the heart is on the toilet lid. Steam is rising up from the toilet. Ooops, there. I forgot to draw the handle to flush the toilet.
Me: Thanks Claudia.
Tell me that other families have these sorts of conversations. Please. I'm starting to feel a bit paranoid....
Love
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment