No pictures today, though I hope to have our pumpkin patch pictures ready for tomorrow's post. BTW, if you happen to be talking to Dan, you might mention that it would be infinitely easier for me to process photos and write blog posts if I had a Macbook Air to carry around...I'm in the market for a new laptop and he isn't convinced I need one of those tiny little laptops...Haha!
So Sunday after the family went to Church and Sunday School...(where was I you ask? Well I was sleeping. 2 nights of very little sleep will do that to you. Of course then I didn't sleep Sunday night either, but I am now back on track with a wonderful 9+ hours of sleep last night. Hopefully tonight goes just as well.)...we all went to Subway for lunch. The lady 2 places ahead of us was taking quite awhile. The 2 guys right in front of us enjoyed Duncan's and Claudia's fascination with the Halloween display. I'm guessing the father was from Brooklyn. Yeah. That accent was faint but was still there. :) So finally he looks at us and said, "It might be take awhile. She ordered 17 sandwiches." I said, "7?" He said, "No, 17."
Oh my.
Then, after waiting quite some time Duncan is watching the Subway employees get bread after bread to make new sandwiches, he says, "Awww! She's taking ALL the sandwiches!"
LOL. We all burst out laughing, and Dan lifted Duncan up to show him the many loaves of bread in the warmers behind the employees.
Thankfully the employees at our local Subway are very fast, and thankfully they had more loaves of bread. LOL
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment