And here is a picture of Claudia with her maraca and little sombrero decorations the kids made for the party.
Whew. Now Duncan's Mother's Day program. I took this videos in small chunks because one song was really long. Duncan LOVES the music portion of his preschool. I'm guessing that is really the only thing he likes about it. Don't get me wrong, once he is there he is relatively well-behaved and enjoys it. But he is always so very happy to see me at lunch time and practically barreling out into the hallway to leave. However, both of his teachers have commented that Duncan's eyes literally light up when it's time for music. Absolutely loves it.
Combine that with the new keyboard we got yesterday, and gosh....well, I wasn't planning on starting his piano lessons for another year or two. But he may surprise me before then.
Okay, I'll post more tomorrow!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment