Thursday, October 1, 2009

Slogging through all the pictures....

I promise I will post the vacation pictures this weekend. I just now got through the photos from OK and am starting on the photos from Disney World.

But first a couple of things. Claudia has been working on her reading. I was having a hard time remaining patient and keeping her focused, so we put up a rewards chart. When she filled the chart with 25 stickers she would get the pictured reward. The reward you ask? A My Little Pony amusement park play set. How did she get stickers? By reading books to me and Dan. It took a few weeks to really get her excited about it.

By the time we left for vacation, she only needed 5 more stickers. She read those books to us during the trip, so when we got home on Sunday she got her reward:

And I can happily say she is doing very well with her reading now.

And this is a random photo from the Day out with Thomas. I don't remember what was going on to get this particular face from Duncan, but Dan luckily snapped a good photo of it. I can't help but look at it and laugh. (Though I was in the original photo, I cropped myself out of it, and I didn't seem very happy at the time either. Not sure what Dan did that made us both so unhappy!)

Love,

No comments: