Hmmm. Nice way to see the positive side of things I guess.
My pithy response?
"Not without your wife's permission you can't." His birthday present was a new imac that was delivered just before he left on his trip. I think that's as much of a midlife crisis as he gets.
Duncan and Claudia got haircuts today. It was Duncan's first visit to get his hair cut. We've been dreading this day for a long time. As a result Dan has been cutting Duncan's hair while in the bath. So I decided to take both kids to moptops for their hair cuts today. And actually Duncan was better than anticipated. Especially considering that he had his first official visit to the Dentist this morning. So he was a little on edge concerning *new* experiences.
So here is Duncan a couple of days ago at Explora:
And today after his haircut:
And here is Claudia with her haircut (She is looking older every day!)
And here is the birthday boy on his 35th birthday:
Lots of love,
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment