But I have a couple of pictures today and some video. Duncan has been reluctant to ride the scooter. Understandable since he can get around quite well on his tricycle/motorcycle. Claudia at his age was already proficient at the three-wheeled scooter partially because she couldn't seem to get the tricycle to work for her. (In her defense she was quite a bit bigger than Duncan and her knees would hit the handle bars by the time she was 3.5 years old.)
Anyway yesterday afternoon, despite being gray and not so warm, we did some yard work. Dan was in the backyard and I was in the courtyard cleaning up the last of the leaves from last fall. Duncan was playing in the frontyard. So I went to check on him, only to find that he had gotten Claudia's old three-wheeled Dora scooter out of the garage and was riding it up and down the sidewalk. Talk about shocked.
So of course I had to take some pictures and video. (And yes they were playing in the sprinklers that were on to water the newly placed grass seed.)


I've been trying to upload the video but I'm having difficulty. I'll have to see what the issue is. But at the end of the video Duncan says, "See I am old enough!" It's so cute!
1 comment:
You know, it's perfectly OK to post once a week, or even less often if that's what happens. Writing about your kids is a nice thing you do for us, so we should thank you for anything you find time to do. Don't be sorry.
Post a Comment